Book an appointment in Lakeway or Central Austin.
Also virtual appointments and house calls.
Now open to patient visits in Central Austin and Lakeway
For Lakeway appointments, please call the office at (512) 382-9500
For Central Austin appointments, you can book online here (button below) or feel free to call the office.
In addition, we ask that you call the office once you arrive to our clinic so that we can open the door for you. We are doing our best to ensure minimal contact with other patients as well as cleanliness and safety in our waiting rooms. Thank you!
Use the form to connect with us and we’ll be in touch very soon. Or if you prefer, call us at (512) 382-9500 or schedule an appointment in our Central Austin office or Lakeway office.
Prevention-focused Family medicine for all ages
- Whole Family ILLNESS Care —for Acute Illness
- Procedures In-Office
- Well Child Visits and Sports Physicals
- Vaccines: Age-related (child/adult) and for travel
- Physical exams, including well woman and well man exams
- Urgent Care for Illnesses, Urgent Care for Injuries
- Gynecological Exams for Women, Adolescents and Teens, including Pap Smear/Pelvic Exams
- IUD Placement and Removal, Nexplanon Insertions
- Contraception Counseling/Guidance, Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pre-pregnancy Visits/Counseling, Early Pregnancy Evaluation/Exam/Labs//Contraception & Family Planning
- Urgent Care Procedures: Laceration Repair, Stitches, Abscess Drainage and Care, and others
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress, and Situational Lifestyle Management, Attention Deficit Disorder Treatment, Adolescent through Adult Aged Individuals
- Removal of skin lesions: In-office via Cryotherapy or surgical excision, Biopsy, shave biopsies
- Hormone Optimization: Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Treatment for Men and Women
- BioTe Hormone Pellet Insertion for Hormone Therapy, “Menopause Method” HRT certified Provider
- House Call Services for established patients
- Referral to Specialists when Needed and Appropriate, Referral for Lower Cost Imaging Services
- Lower Cost Labs Negotiated with Clinical Pathology Laboratories and Quest Diagnostics
And much more….inquire for services not listed
For any prices not listed here, please call our office. Prices typically vary depending on the complexity of your visit and the time involved to address any needs.
- In-Office Lab Tests: $10 for most (Examples: Rapid Strep test, Urinalysis, Urine Pregnancy test, and Rapid Flu test)
- Administration (In-Office) of Treatments/Medications: $20 (Examples: Steroid injections, pain medication injections, and antihistamine injections for acute illnesses)
- Labs: We have negotiated with local labs for exceptionally LOW rates for our patients. While our visits do not include the cost of labs, we are excited to be able to pass those savings perks on to you! If you have an HSA, or have no insurance, or have no lab coverage on your health insurance plan, be sure to ask about this! You pay our office for your lab work and reap BIG savings. Please call 512.382.9500 for details. For other patients (with traditional insurance), we are happy to send the lab order form with you from your visit or directly to the lab of your choice. Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you and to remove the steps you have to navigate. We hold ourselves to a very high standard of service to you while providing affordable health care of the highest quality for you and your family.
Please call for details regarding pricing and with any questions! 512. 382. 9500
We are eager to help you with your health. As a reminder, Dr. Connor is out-of-network with ALL insurance plans. This ensures the third party is removed in dealing with your health as your medical issues, simply and solely, are our highest priority.
HOUSE CALLS TOO!
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events